Popular Posts

Friday, May 27, 2011

questions

A) Does the author seem to be saying about ambition..courage...greed...jealousy...happiness...friendship...love?
I think in the book there is hate and friendship.

E) Does the main character have a confidant, someone he or she relies on and how important or reliable is this person?
Muhammmad relies mainly on his coach, Joe Martin because he is the one that trains him to become a great fighter.

G) How does the climax change in the story?

I think the climax in the story changes by Muhammad loses his fight and not going to fight in vietnam.

I) Do you relate to your main character? How and why?

I do relate to the main character because i do boxing myself and when i mad i use it when i do boxing because i am hitting the bag hard.

J) What are the most revealing aspects of one of the characters(consider thoughts, words, actions, descriptions, etc?)
The most revealing aspects of the character is words and action because his quotes are amazing, for example, "Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee" His actions are amazing because of what he does and how he acts.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on your blog, Julian. I love the background- it suits you. Also, I love that you answered so many questions, although I would have loved if you had answered fewer questions but maybe had a bit more to say. Like, explain how the book was about hate and friendship at the same time? Also, I would have loved something more about how you are drawn to boxing and why you think it takes a certain kind of person to be a boxer. You have a great start, though, and I like that way you are thinking about books.

    ReplyDelete